Music Zone 1/2 Beginner’s Acoustic Guitar (Age 5-8)SKU
This Music Zone 1/2 Beginner’s Acoustic Guitar is a fantastic first instrument for little ones aged 5-8 years old. The guitar comes with everything little rockers need to learn and play, including an extra-large plectrum for easy plucking and an adjustable strap to stand up whilst they play. With three nylon strings and three steel strings, it combines the best of both worlds. Nylon strings are softer for little fingers to strum, whilst steel strings produce a richer, more vibrant sound. Easy tuning pegs allow you to easily tune the guitar to achieve the best sound possible. Specifications: 1/2 size acoustic guitar. Wood construction. Front – Basswood finish. Back – Rosewood finish. Sides – Rosewood finish. 3 x nylon string. 3 x steel strings. Pegs for easy tuning. Overall length – 34”. Includes strap and plectrum. Suitable for ages 5-8 years.
- 1/2 size 6 string acoustic guitar is a fantastic first instrument for ages 5 to 8 yrs
- Classic wooden construction with an attractive basswood and rosewood finish
- Designed with 3 nylon strings and 3 steel strings for richer, more vibrant sound
- Chrome plated tuning pegs to easily tune and achieve the best sound possible
- Supplied with adjustable guitar strap and extra-large plectrum for easy plucking