RideStar Balance BikeSKU
Ride Star are proud to introduce the latest in their range of children’s ride-ons. Classically modelled on a BMX and available in a choice of colours, these balance bikes are a great way for toddlers to learn the basics of riding a bike. The bikes have a pedal-free design which allows children to perch themselves on the padded seat and safely walk or run the bike along.
The balance bikes have a lightweight tubular steel frame with puncture-proof EVA foam wheels to handle loose debris. Height adjustable handlebars and an adjustable seat allow children to comfortably ride along. The bikes are a great way for little ones to build up their coordination, balance and confidence so that they’re ready to make the transition to a stabilised bike.
Height adjustable padded seat (32cm-40cm). Height adjustable handlebars. Soft grip handles. Length of bike from wheel to wheel: 83cm. Width of handlebars: 39cm. Wheel diameter with tyre: 11”. Wheel diameter without tyre: 8”. Assembly required (tools and fixings included). Maximum weight capacity: 20kg. Suitable for children age 3 years and over.
- Available in 4 classic colours with a cool BMX appearance
- Helps children master the balance they need to ride a bike
- Sit on the padded seat and use your feet to walk or run along
- Lightweight tubular steel frame and puncture-proof wheels
- Adjustable seat and handlebars for children aged 3 and up
- Fun way for kids aged 2-5 years to build their balance and confidence, so they’re ready to transition to their first pedal bike
- Designed with a hardwearing tubular steel frame which is lightweight to easily pick up, store away and take wherever you go
- Fitted with 11” EVA foam tyres which are puncture-proof for a safer ride and ideal for flat surfaces, such as a lawn or pavement
- Perfect for fast-growing kids with a comfy height-adjustable padded seat (32cm to 40cm) and handlebars with soft-grip handles
- Comes flat-packed with clear instructions, fixings and tools for easy assembly – all you need to fit are the seat and handlebars!